Sunday, April 26, 2009

finally rest

i just finished my job at 22/4/2009 =)

i am so happy. finally can have a one week rest.

i wanna say sorry to my dearest cause since i worked for so many day, he didnt even angry me . yet he is so considerate to me. coming job will be at the gardens from may 1 to 14. not more than a month , someone finally coming back to malaysia. i am so excited and looking forward.

i am living in a happy sweet life. i dont care peoples words. i am fucking happy with what i have now. i bought anna sui lips gloss to my beloved sister. and i knew few friend while i am working at lot10 warehouse sale. anna sui girls - caren ,jess , kanebo girls - lynn, kelly and also hugo boss- Wais.of course still have yakioz which worked with me yet we born at may20 but different year.thanks her mummy always bring food for us at night. we having our happy day while working 1 week sales. i colouring my fingernails. look like brown colour but actually is dark red. mostly ppl say i am started look matured no more cuties face. mybe i just lost 2kg weight.



wanna took a few photo to memorize my day during working and let baby could see my recently photo at sydney.



i am in a good mood . but sometimes i just keep on complain staying at home is too bored. mybe i used to be busy sometimes. so this morning after woke up, i clean my study room. i make some empty places for my coll books. =)
i miss the day going out with guci babes.so awesome and happy. girls usually like 2 go out always.talked about shopping,love , we could chat the whole night.
i miss them so much too
anyway happy birthday to kit siang=)
words to baby weisim
I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. Our long is so strong.I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

1 comment:

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews