Sunday, March 22, 2009

working life

march 18. 2009


hehe.today i working full time .hm..is quite tiring seriously. having some photo with friends. those girl are AVIVA girl .today is d last day of they working.xiao xuan , xiao yen =) another is from seed counter yeik mun. finally i know how to spell her name as well . she also work until april 10 if i not mistaken. i work until march 31 in santorini counter =)


sometimes i really dont feel like wanna back to my counter and work.its really enough for me.
today got a stupid no manners customer spoil my mood an afternoon.yet, my another staff is MC suddenly. i scolded the customer gila . haha. she looked at me and i just watch her what to do next. just hoping giving her a middle finger. so pusposely come disturb. but no matter how i need to be patient. learn to patient to everyone
i had send my requirement to a company for selling make up stuff . they only work during beauty fair. they confirmed me ^^

Our company is dealing with face and body care products from Korea and Japan. We are looking for serious candidates, ladies - chinese or malay candidate with EXPERINCE, WORKING IN ISETAN WILL BE ADVANTAGE, who is willing to work full time from3th April ~ 5th April 2009 at ISETAN (LOT 10) and 10th ~ 16th APRIL 2009 at ISETAN (KLCC).
RM90 for one day + comission.









march20 , 2009

sometimes life feel so unusual. sometimes i really just wonder...
i did enjoyed working since i haven study yet.i knew so many friends .they treated me very well.because we all is chinese yet they care me a lot. i could really earn money for myself.
should be saying since i form 3 i remembered i earn the first times.thanks for patrick giving me a chance to intro his product for me.yet, i started to earn for myself.

now life is so reality , no money really hard to live. once u go out from house, you need to use money. anyway sometimes money also not that important. because money cant buy family , healthy and true love.

today during lunch , daddy call me . he bring my brother come to sg.wang for hair cut.
hm.. he bring me eat too. he is so busy recently. business not well yet , he trying some new stuff to earn money. just to gv us better life. anyway i should be understanding too. i will earn many money as well and not spent so much. my dad is so kind but cant be patient. his attitude is same with me. haha. should say i same with him right?but i will prove one day i will be very success women. and make them proud.







this is the phone nokia 6600 slide . i hoping to buy. daddy seems know i like this phone. after finished eat, outside is raining , so we head to his friend hp counter have a talk. i view this phone. really small and i like it. although not expensive .just 850 bucks u can get one. i planned to bought one next month or on may. during father's day , i am sure wanna grab something for my dad. he almost fetch me everyday during work. although sometimes i might angry with him cause he is a hot tempered and i am too.





22 march 2009
yesterday i only saw baby's blog. he is not happy now. yet i am not happy too.
he let his instructor scolded. anyway i will always support him in doing everything no matter what. today is my off day. the company call me . they actually want me work at klcc suddenly to replace the part time who put aeroplane. klcc business always good. but i rejected them. i wonder why the stupid company wanna delay my salary . one of the company part time , called chin shih . she worked for 3 month yet she haven get her salary. i think 1 thousand something. my feb salary also haven get. today is march 22 edi. i work for them 22days extra without getting my salary yet. i am so piss off. i sent an email to the person who incharge . i am so angry.
today luckily my day wasnt boring. i webcam with baby quite long and we play around.i saw baby's cute face.i shown him my ugly pig nose too . yet mummy bought sushi for me to eat ^^ . i ate yogurt as well. recently my body is quite weak. mybe everyday just stay at the aircond room and didnt really get much vitamin C. i have to take extra care for myself.
today countdown . baby still got 58 days to came back malaysia. yet i didnt meet him for 39 days edi. wow. so long . i miss him so badly.
i really wishes to visit him as well. actually i planned wanna go sydney on august with her mum.
i haven asked my parent.
cause they told me september 17 is going beijing. hoping baby will back on may , and september also. i really hope to see him always.
you are all i've wanted, you are all i need as well , you are all i 've dreamed of .
NOW you are all of this to me dear baby weisim.

i really miss the day we together at malaysia . too much of sweet memorise...

i want you !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews