Monday, March 2, 2009

peace


1/3/2009

wow, today i request to work at klcc =) but too bad is at noon shift.
because my parent wanna shopping at klcc isetan
today i worked with a girl which is part time call huei yi
quite a nice day working with her.mybe we gotta meet again in future cause i going to study the same coll with her.

during breaktime , hubby is sleeping.so he didnt pick up my phone.
so i took some silly photo when i am alone.



i drinking water.i having Sore throat.
and a little bit flu.
i think i should be go for sport
during my off day.should excersive regulary.

i continued called baby for 5 times.but failed to get him.anyway i think he is too tired.


after finished eat,i went back to the staff entrance and continued working. today quite lot customer too. then 8 something my parent come. they're just bought some cloth. yet , i bought a dress too =)

night i was starving. my parent didnt eat with me. i thought they will.so i told them i am full edi. after reached home, talked with baby.but we seems like hm...duno how to say.anyway forget bout it.midnight i got up again, i really not feeling well,but i slept back after finished read a magazine.

2/3/2009

as usual went to work again.i had been a long time didnt really have a rest. feel so tiring.

anyway time flies.now left 79 days to meet up baby. i am so happy and looking forward on that day.early morning i am not that happy but finally its alright back.today is monday, luckily ah ling is same shift with me. we could chit chat awhile to pass our boring day.

i went for break quite early because morning i throw my bread because of not good mood.stupid me.anyway i wont waste any single food again.i promise.so i went to the sg.wang 4th floor have my lunch and talked with baby.we were all the way laughing.anyway i loved it =)

this few day have nothing happened.anyway i will updated blog again =)

i got some photo from my sister. this is last year performanced in school =P



My heart for you will never break.
My smile for you will never fade.
My love for you will never end. I love SAM!

1 comment:

  1. don't waste your food again le
    lols
    okok
    i'll find you when i going
    saturday where you work?
    i going to klcc^^

    ReplyDelete

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews