Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MISS

14/3/2009

hehe. today is saturday. it had been a long day i didnt off b4 saturday.but today having lots fun too.so i follow daddy car go his office while wanna wait sister finished tuition. baby recently no money. quite pity him.='( sam tong. hope his friend could pay him as soon as possible le.
we go sing k 1st.redbox. each person 22plus. i long time didnt sing k edi, last time always hot ren fetch us go sing green box after play basketball. haha . quite miss the day sang very loud in the car. then half way sing k , i went to piano class.
phew..finally i finished my book. although i am still new. but yet i had been work hard before. teacher chan say next week might buy new book again.i have to prepare money 1st.=) yea....
daddy not fetching me and my sister home. so no choice, we sit LRT home.
then baby and i had some argument. but haha...at last we nothing too =P
before home , i miss donuts so much. i sitll buy although that time i run out of money.





15/3/2009

today is sunday. work noon shift at lot10. early morning i woke up quite early.
a bit angry with my mum and sister.anyways its over.my big sister is working too.
she replace one of my friend work at AVIVA sport cloth counter one day. quite a high pay. not bad. sometimes i quite tired of working. but i flash back, i should gv myself a big crap. i could non stop working for 2 month now.i felt so proud of myself. i thought i will gv up in suddenly. but this time i think i finally mature edi =P






my sister treat me eat this because haha..just 10bucks . 2 dishes,soup , egg. at MADAM WONG
working sometimes no customer might boring. so we girls playing around in the fitting room. the TB is call yang fang. xiao xuan is forcing her to put lips sticks. she's cute anyway. hmm.. she or he. actually i also duno.

finally today edi 18/3/2009. i think baby is angry now because today i late home and we talk on the fon later quite late. baby today might got a bit dissapointed. he actually have his 1st flies since he came back syndey for one month edi. suddenly cancel edi because of wind stong.i am felt sad too. i really miss him a lot. i felt happy and not regret make him a blog. i could really understand what he thinking and what his planing.i am very looking forward baby read the letter that i post to her mum and her mum post to her. hope he really like it so much =)

i use my heart to wrote that.from today count next 2 month, baby will back malaysia.i miss him so much.i will finished my work at isetan end of march.

sometimes i really angry working there.because my staff, and the rules over isetan is very straight.i cant even sms baby.sometimes those stupid security will peeping us.once we get caught, we have to go to basement take a letter to admit we do something wrong. like a jail ><"

so sometimes i really hardly sms with baby weisim.anyway forget about that. no longer working on that place. and the company is just delay my salary.everytimes say the cheque is bank in to my acc.at last few day after , i asked again , they haven haven sign for the cheque. that is my february salary. damn. anyway i going to study soon. i will register at tarc on next monday.

i dont care how ppl will think and look me because some of them they say tarc is a cheap school.i know i am not rich enough but every school for me is the same. i dont think if someone study taylor compare with me, i dont think my requirement will lose .i just go learn in school.

hope tarc is a new place for me , i quite looking forward to get in coll. because there is enough boring for me not going to school.everyday working sometimes even wasting time.from december till now. i miss school so much.today i scold a security again. really no manners him. he make yap mun cry . and i scolded him immediately. he even scolded me back. i just hoping to gv him a middle finger. one day he will get fire. i remember him!

just looking everything on may 19. that day will be a sweet day for me. finally still have 2 month. baby booking genting edi at may 22 and 23 =) he gotta celebrate my birthday over there. yet, we plan to play at genting theme park.haha. i keep say baby is scared of playing roller coaster all that.

recently i must be punctual.althought i didnt late for work but i always late wake up then at last rushing for everything and made myself not good mood and gv face to everyone.i cannot be like tat anymore.have to change.=)

long long more to write.i think i gotta write another day . +)

wanna talk with baby now.yet,

tomorrow i will work full day morning 9.30am to 9.30pm .

I LOVE TEH WEI SIM =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews