Sunday, March 29, 2009

i'll be your dream

23/3/2009 monday

today started to work noon shift edi.actually i not really like noon shift. during break i ate this while chatting with baby .anyway nothing much happened on today.




24/3/2009 TUESDAY





this morning i wake up quite early. wannna go tarc for register with kah kheng. heard lot of my sch mates are going to tarc too. anyway good luck everyone. i had register for E-commerce marketing.i have to work extra hard on it. recently i am so so so boring with my job edi .

luckily i end my job 31 march. haha. finally ..


today ah ling also got come work. we actually planned edi today we go u cafe eat again .
yeah , we both and chui har eat together. having lot fun yet they asked us become member at there. so just filled up the form . so next time got 20% discount. can bring my family and baby have a lunch over there.i am super full. thought baby will not really happy but this time luckily he dont have . sometimes i wish to do many things. but now before do something i have to think twice edi. be smart .

this is cute phone. like it so much. i borrow from ah ling and ply the games inside to pass my boring day.



25/3/2009 wednesday


this is my lunch .....is delicious..
i just wonder why always i will think negative..
hmm...
i think is my problems..


i remember still got 3 hour then finish worked that time .i make this =)
i always wrote many letter then mybe april i will post to baby . now dont want post 1st because baby's mum post him something until now also haven receive. so i have to wait him receive the 1st parcel first only send him .

26/3/2009 thursday

this morning, i took few photo before went for work.




this baby is so cute. her parent left her at our counter so me and ah ling just play with her.haha
life sometimes was too boring. have to think what to do every day. yor.




today quite a interesyed day. i ate this ayam tiga rasa with ahling .just 4 bucks only.its cheap yet its very delicious also oh.












baby,i just wanna tell you . finally u still have 50days to back my side. i really miss u a lot.
i love u from my heart.hoping time flies as fast as possible. i want baby beside me right now.
fetching me everywhere drive me crazy. i miss the day so much.I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your little small eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your singing, and I love the warmth . I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.
I HATE YOU THEN I LOVE YOU (Celine Dion & Luciano Pavarotti)
I'd like to run away from you
But if I were to leave you I would die
I'd like to break the chains you put around me
And yet I'll never try

No matter what you do you drive me crazy
I'd rather be alone
But then I know my life would be so empty
As soon as you were gone

Impossible to live with you
But I could never live without you
For whatever you do / For whatever you do
I never, never, never
Want to be in love with anyone but you

You make me sad
You make me strong
You make me mad
You make me long for you / You make me long for you

You make me live
You make me die
You make me laugh
You make me cry for you / You make me cry for you
I hate you
Then I love you
Then I love you
Then I hate you
Then I love you more
For whatever you do
I never, never, never
Want to be in love with anyone but you

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews