Saturday, February 14, 2009

missing You



i miss my monkey ^^ my hubby bring it together ^^

when i'm so lonely ,you are here to cheer up my life always
and i always love it . Because of you.
i swear i'll appreciate you. you are my forever .
so do i love you so do you love me
Because of i'm really ready to sacrifice for you.

this is the lyric sing from my beloved hubby




if you wanna cry . cry on my shoulder .If you need someone who cases for you.
if you feeling sad i will be with you

muak hubby. =)


i just cant wait to see you right now.
yesterday i bought a mic .tot can chat with him in skype or watever.
but damn it.cant use it.
my mood change suddenly.
i really miss him damn lot
nevermind lar.still can see each other via webcam mar.




nowadays spent so much money because of him. because sms also will be expensive
but its alright because i want him so badly. =)
tomorrow is Valentine's Day.
i have ntg plan =(
because my hubby not with me at here.
but i know our heart will be celebrate together right?


anyway i wanna say Happy valentine's Day to everyone
especially Him --- MR teh




i going to bath soon . later 12.30 need work .
take care everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

We must get Hurt in order to grow
We must get Fail in order to know
Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

visitors

Total Pageviews